BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

Credit Cards are Evil!


I know it may seem like credit cards can be a semi housewife's best friend...but in my experienced and humble opinion, they can make a housewife single faster than you can say, "Charge that Louis Vuitton!"

My parents were never fans of credit cards, so I was never raised with the phrase "charge it" in my vocabulary. However, as I got older, I noticed that more and more girls, single or not, were charging everyday expenses.

For example, I have a friend who is living so beyond her means I watched her charge a Burt's Bees chapstick in a drugstore once. WTF? This wasn't because she didn't have the $3 cash on her like you may think, it was because she had to conserve her cash for other purposes and could not afford to spend it on her lips.

The bottom line is, if you can't realistically pay your credit cards off within 6 months, you should probably get your ass away from Old Navy, TGI Fridays, or any other idiotic place you are going to waste money you don't have.

We can't talk about credit cards without addressing a character who will be appearing on this blog from time to time, called Lady Lazy...

-N

0 comments: