BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

True Blood...Yum!

"True Blood" is a new-ish show on HBO (it came out Sept. 2008), and I've gotten hooked. After that Twilight bullshit debacle, I swore off all this vampire frenzy stuff. I didn't read the Twilight
books, so I never got obsessed like some people *cough* M *cough*, therefore thought the movie was utter shit.

Since Mr. N has been sick, I've had plenty of time at home to work. Yesterday, I was bored working at home, so I searched my HBO On Demand section and found the entire first season was available. I started them up...and 6 episodes later I was hooked. I usually love most of the HBO shows, so it's no surprise I like "True Blood."

One of my favorite characters is Lafayette...a black, gay Southern man who doesn't take shit and cracks me up! Check out this awesome scene:



It seems like I fell for it just in time...because the second season starts soon! Sookie, Sookie now... :)

-N

0 comments: